Junior QA Software Engineer
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in Southeast Asia. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergmann, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for a Junior QA Software Engineer to drive QA efficiencies in practice, through process, and with effective tools/techniques. You will suggest solutions and help us to improve the overall quality of our software products.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone, email, remotely and in person.
- Test shipped code and provide feedback to support continuous delivery.
- Design and write test automation scripts.
- Develop in-house test practices and standards.
- Use and configure test automation frameworks.
- Investigate product quality & identify product problems.
- Cover unit tests, system tests, system integration tests, user acceptance tests, performance tests, regression tests.
- Understand and analyse business, functional, technical and UI requirements of product.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Sense of ownership, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as Java or Python.
- Preferably experience in quality assurance engineering & test automation.
- Preferably knowledge of test automation tools such as Selenium.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, build systems, JIRA, and source control systems (Git/Bitbucket) is a plus.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.