Business Administration Intern
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in Southeast Asia. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergmann, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We’re searching for a highly motivated business administration intern who wants to explore the business world, develop skills and knowledge on how an insurance software company drives value to the clients through practical experience.
- Act as the main point of contact on key accounts, juggling various client requests from product roll outs, to optimization as well as general queries.
- Help develop client relationships and grow existing accounts.
- Understand and communicate customer quality and business requirements.
- Monitoring the client’s product. Actively stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing social platforms and products.
- Attend and contribute to brainstorming / ideation sessions.
- Currently enrolled in a University (Preferably Business Administration or similar).
- Microsoft Office software experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Availability to commit to a 6-month program.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.
This is why you should join us
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- Rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
- Upon successful completion of the internship program, tigerlab may offer the opportunity for full-time employment.
Your application must include
Your resume in PDF format.