tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual who has a genuine interest in mobile and web design (UI/UX). The ideal candidate must be someone who is passionate about design and is up-to-date with design trends.
- Develop a range of UX deliverables, including task flows, information architecture (IA) diagrams, design studies, wireframes, and high-fidelity interface mockups.
- Utilise systems or design thinking to work on open-ended design projects.
- Work effectively in a team setting to synthesize abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Currently enrolled or graduated with a degree in Cognitives sciences, Visual Design, UI/UX, HCI, Multimedia Design, or related fields.
- Experience in design tools Figma, Adobe XD (Figma preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Experience with Illustrations and Graphic design experience for products is a plus.
- Portfolio of design projects is a plus.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because talents deserve to be well remunerated.
- You will work for a multinational company that focuses on the latest web, cloud, data processing, and AI technologies.
- You get a rare opportunity to build software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- We value a good working atmosphere, have a casual dress code, and organize monthly celebrations/events.
- We offer flexible working hours to our employees.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.