System Admin (AWS)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for a Server Admin (AWS) to scale out our infrastructure by writing automation scripts which will help monitor systems, execute backups and automate day to day tasks that will streamline continuous development and deployment.
- Prepare and run Ansible script to automate deployment of application to server.
- Launch server for every new project.
- Scale up the server to handle more traffic.
- Monitor performance of servers.
- Setup CI/ CD to improve efficiency of software development process.
- Coordinate integration activities with team members.
- Coordinate and maintain company and customer data backups and recovery procedures.
- Develop and maintain systems to support releases and posting files for customer download.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You will need
- Proficiency in Python, Ansible, Nginx, Docker or Linux Command.
- Have basic AWS knowledge.
- Have experience in deploying Django application.
- Have experience in setting up CI/ CD (Github, Gitlab).
- Knowledge of security and systems best practices.
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Sense of ownership, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application
System Admin (AWS)