tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are looking for a creative Senior UI-UX Designer to join our growing Engineering Team that is able to understand our business requirements. In this role you will be working with the engineering and operations teams and be responsible for producing high-quality designs with the goal to improve the success of our product. You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Deliver outstanding user experience by providing an exceptional and intuitive interface and application design.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Be an advocate for user experience within the whole organization by sharing findings and making results visible.
- Work with the Engineering team throughout the system development life cycle to ensure the end product is built according to the proposed design and execute all levels of testing when needed.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Consistently contribute new design ideas and keep updated with the latest design trend.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Digital/Creative/Graphics/Multimedia Design discipline.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Languages: Proficiency in English
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.