tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Team Lead to lead our Quality Assurance team. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of individuals responsible for the test strategies, automated test cases and regression testing.
- Lead, coach, and plan testing activities across multiple projects for the QA team.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases based on the product and feature requirements in Selenium.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of existing test cases with the team.
- Analyze, plan and execute system and regression testing before all major releases.
- Monitor application performance and test cases through Sentry.
- Able to perform root cause analysis to resolve test failures effectively.
- Drive adoption of standards and ensure best practices for software test development for the QA team.
- Collaborate across different teams (Product & Engineering) to deliver the best solution in terms of product and test coverage.
- Bachelor’s/master’s in computer science, Information Systems or related degree.
- Experience leading a team of QA engineers in an agile development lifecycle
- Professional proficiency in python programming language.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of quality assurance and awareness of the latest quality assurance trends and techniques.
- Experience in Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development.
- Familiar with CI/CD workflow and able to work closely with DevOps Engineers to ensure a comprehensive test strategy.
- A self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills to analyze and break down requirements if needed.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent communication skills to lead a team and also present to stakeholders.
This is why you should join us
- Be part of a fast-growing SME where our jobs are sustainable AND you will be able to make real contributions and impact to the insure-tech industry.
- You have the opportunity to incorporate and adapt new ideas and concepts to move forward one of the oldest and
largest industries with the aim of becoming one of the worlds best insurance software company.
- Our People – For real! We take pride in our diverse employees of over 10 nationalities
who are some of the smartest and most passionate people you will ever meet.
- You like to pursue your hobbies and spend time with your family?- We have flexible working hours and opportunities to Work From Home
- Looking for a modern and exciting work environment?- We have a casual dress code, monthly townhall lunches,
monthly celebrations, game night events and more! As the saying goes, ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’.
- Have a brilliant idea you would like to share with us? We have an open-door policy and our employees have their own platform to give feedback,
ideas & opinions all with the option of ANONYMITY- We may be a tech company, but behind every tech device is a human, and we value human thoughts.
- Not only will our employees be paid competitively, we also recognize and reward your achievements –
Employee of The Month programs and etc. Let’s strive together to achieve excellence!
- Macbooks for all our employees! – Good equipment equals better productivity and efficiency, besides, who wouldn’t want a Macbook?
- Never worry about accessibility as our office is connected to the MRT and you will be spoilt for choices of food as
1 Utama shopping mall is only a 10 mins walk away.
- Hope you love the smell of coffee brewing in the morning coz we have free-flow of coffee for all you coffee lovers!
Your application must include
Your resume in PDF format.