tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Team Lead to lead our Quality Assurance team. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of individuals responsible for the test strategies, automated test cases and regression testing.
- Lead, coach, and plan testing activities across multiple projects for the QA team.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases based on the product and feature requirements in Selenium.
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of existing test cases with the team.
- Analyze, plan and execute system and regression testing before all major releases.
- Monitor application performance and test cases through Sentry.
- Able to perform root cause analysis to resolve test failures effectively.
- Drive adoption of standards and ensure best practices for software test development for the QA team.
- Collaborate across different teams (Product & Engineering) to deliver the best solution in terms of product and test coverage.
- Bachelor’s/master’s in computer science, Information Systems or related degree.
- Experience leading a team of QA engineers in an agile development lifecycle
- Professional proficiency in python programming language.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of quality assurance and awareness of the latest quality assurance trends and techniques.
- Experience in Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development.
- Familiar with CI/CD workflow and able to work closely with DevOps Engineers to ensure a comprehensive test strategy.
- A self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills to analyze and break down requirements if needed.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent communication skills to lead a team and also present to stakeholders.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because talents deserve to be well remunerated.
- You will work for a multinational company that focuses on the latest web, cloud, data processing, and AI technologies.
- You get a rare opportunity to build software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- We value a good working atmosphere, have a casual dress code, and organize monthly celebrations/events.
- We offer flexible working hours to our employees.
Your application must include
Your resume in PDF format.