tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the job
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front line of a scaling insurtech startup. As a Sales Development Representative, YOU will be responsible to proactively look for prospects, outbound campaigns, and lead management. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline, where our Sales Team will follow up on. YOU will be the layer between Marketing and Sales, manage all first contact with new clients and build relationships through marketing activities such as events, campaigns, direct mail, and email, etc.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process.
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and respond to product inquiries.
- Conducting qualifying activities to understand potential prospect’s fit with tigerlab’s products and services.
- Complete, accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.
- Schedule demonstrations between Sales Executives and potential customers.
- Assisting in any other sales-related tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- General understanding of technology solutions and the IT industry.
- The drive to convert inbound as well as outbound inquiries into qualified leads.
- Can work independently and show initiative.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Able to start work on the 1st of April, 2021.
- Sales Experience for B2B at least 2-5 years.
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Bachelor Degree.
Nice to have
- Other Languages.
- Insurance Background with the existing network.
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred).
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.