tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for an intern python programmer, who will be responsible for writing world-class code to build software that our clients depend on and love. Your primary focus will be writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Currently enrolled or graduated with a degree in Software Engineering or relevant field of study..
- Preferred skills:
- Hands-on experience with Django, Django Rest Framework, Flask, or other Python frameworks.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with the team.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
This is why you should join us
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because talents deserve to be well remunerated.
- You will work for a multi-national company that focuses on the latest web, cloud, data processing and AI technologies.
- You get a rare opportunity to build software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- We value a good working atmosphere, have a casual dress code and organize monthly celebrations/events.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.