Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We’re seeking a project manager who is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Liaison with international clients and management of their projects throughout their full life cycle
- Consult clients for solutions that fulfil the requirements for their business processes
- Plan, schedule and execute all stages of insurance software and system implementations
- Assessing business implications for each project phase and monitored progress to meet deadlines, standards and cost targets
- Activity and resource planning for the in-house agile development team to implement the end-to-end solution
- Support on the Software rollout (UAT, Go-Live, Post Go-Live)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Strong Communication skills and tech expertise.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Experience in implementing and using project methodologies Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- 3 or more years of experience in managing projects, with a proven track record of delivery
- Background in Insurance or Technology is a big plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is a big plus
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application