Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for a marketing intern to maintain daily marketing administrative duties and implement new marketing strategies.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, web pages, and social media content.
- Help with the planning of online marketing events (eg. webinar).
- Pursue studies in marketing, communication, psychology, or a related field.
- Possess strong content writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent written command of the German language (bonus).
- Familiar with social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter).
- A motivated team player and a strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
This is why you should join us
- An exciting internship at a top-notch international IT company.
- Full integration as an equal full-time member of the marketing team
- Hands-on experience in relevant working across different marketing tasks.
- Broad experience and exposure to marketing.
- A coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- Casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- Get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application