tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the job
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven intern to support the marketing team in the content creation process. You’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing team in their daily activities and making sure the content calendar deadlines are met. Your job includes but is not limited to, creating content for our social media and email campaigns, social media engagement, website content maintenance, and much more. This position will work directly with the marketing team, but will also support the sales team in creating the tools they need to be successful.
- Create engaging and compelling content/marketing collateral (i.e. blog posts, social media posts, white papers, one-pagers) to increase company awareness.
- Prepare, drive and monitor (digital) marketing campaigns.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our product “i2go”, industry trends, and competition.
- Research and curate content ideas that reach out to a wide audience base.
- Must be a positive, self-driven team player with a desire to learn.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Excellent written and speaking skills in English.
- Must commit to 6 Month Internship.
Nice to have
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Canvas, or other Graphic Design Tools is a huge plus.
- Previous work experience in media / communications / newspaper or other relevant tasks.
- Other languages.
This is why you should join us
- An exciting internship at a top-notch international IT company.
- Full integration as an equal full-time member of the marketing team.
- Possibility to get a full-time job after the internship.
- Hands-on experience in relevant working across different marketing tasks.
- Broad experience and exposure to marketing.
- A coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- Casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- Get a rare opportunity to build software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.