tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in Southeast Asia. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergmann, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for a marketing intern to maintain daily marketing administrative duties and implement new marketing strategies.
- We offer an exciting internship at a top-notch international IT company.
- You will be treated as a full-time member of the marketing team and get hands-on experience in working across different marketing tasks.
- You will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to work in any fast-paced environment.
- Prepare monthly marketing reports.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, web pages, and social media content.
- Help with the planning of online marketing events (eg. webinar).
- you pursue studies in marketing, communication, psychology, or a related field.
- you possess strong content writing and analytical skills.
- you must have an excellent command of the English language.
- excellent written command of the German language (bonus).
- you are familiar with social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter).
- you are a motivated team player and strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
This is why you should join us
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application