tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in Southeast Asia. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergmann, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for a HR executive to manage our company’s recruiting, on-boarding, employee welfare and HR administrative work. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assisting in the on & off-boarding process of employees.
- Planning, organization and coordination of culture events and team building events.
- Supporting the process of visa applications for foreign new hires.
- Support with monthly payroll process and other HR/Finance-related matters.
- Support with other HR-related tasks when needed.
You will need:
- Proven work experience in office management or administrative tasks.
- Adaptability in a fast moving environment;
- Keen attention to detail and highly organised;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application