Head of Sales (Europe)
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for an experienced Head of Sales in Europe who can formulate and execute the right strategy to deliver the sales KPIs within the assigned market. You will also need to lead and manage a sales team.
- Provide leadership over the sales team.
- Developing weekly/monthly/quarter/annual sales KPIs for the department, identifying growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Develop a sales strategy and identify potential client partners.
- Proactively contact potential clients for meetings, demos, and workshops.
- Maintain relationships with decision-makers or the executive-level of targeted companies.
- Lead and manage the full sales process, from initial contact to sale closure.
- Prepare detailed proposals and quotations that meet the client’s expectations, as well as mitigating risk to the company. Adhere to company procedures for quotation review. Lead the creation of business proposals (as a response to RFI and RFP processes).
- Support new clients adapt to the system by working with our support team.
- Work with the product development team in developing new product features.
- Analyze competitor activities and provide feedback on marketing strategies and product development.
- Coordinate marketing plans with the Chief of Marketing.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales activities and important sales metrics.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the company’s underlying technology and products.
- Represent the company at exhibitions, conferences, industry meetings, and other avenues to promote sales of the company’s products.
- Possess a high level of commitment and energy to create and close opportunities.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of technology and the key challenges facing CTOs / CIOs at client companies.
- Proven track record of selling complex core applications, ideally with a SaaS approach and into an insurance industry vertical in Europe.
- Ability to tie client business needs to the solution proposed in a compelling manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
- Experience leading a consultative sales process.
- Experience in successfully mentoring and/or leading others effectively.
- Experience of working with strategic partners and system integrators.
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, and PowerPoint forms
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application
Head of Sales (Europe)