Front End Web Developer
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in Southeast Asia. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50++ people from 10++ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for an experienced Angular (2++) front end web developer who is passionate about delivering the best possible user experience within our website and web application. You will help to deliver front-end code design, development, and deployment.
- Design and implement, testable, efficient code using the best software development practices. Along with the ability to integrate with third-party systems.
- Work with the team (backend developers & head of project) to gain good understanding and implement clients’ requirements.
- Debugging and fixing functional, logical and UI/UX related bugs,.
- Create user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Create & maintain software documentation.
- The ability to keep up to date with technologies/industry trends so they can be applied into operations and activities.
- 3+ years experience with Angular (2++) is preferred.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Familiar with test driven development and testing frameworks.
- Experience in implementing and using project methodologies Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with the team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application
Front End Web Developer