tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to lead our QA & Support team. You will be working alongside a dynamic team who are fully responsible to analyse product Quality Issues and continuous improvement activities of the company product and process.
- Setup and managed automated testing tools, integrated with the CI/CD workflow.
- Develop automated and manual test cases and work closely with DevOps Engineers to ensure a comprehensive test strategy.
- Review test failures and do thorough root cause analysis to streamline resolution.
- To perform end-to-end functional and system testing
- Work closely with QA peers to develop automated test suites for existing & new features.
- Integrate with CI systems and support the creation and maintenance of test metrics. Integrate with CI systems and support the creation and maintenance of test metrics.
- Analyzing software errors with tools like Sentry.
- Bachelor’s/master’s in computer science, Information Systems or related degree.
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer, working as QA.
- Knowledge of Python or similar programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of QA testing principles and strategies.
- Experience with incorporating testing into a CI/CD workflow.
- Experience in testing and verification of enterprise-quality products.
- Experience in cyber security, disaster recovery, and business continuity processes is a plus.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
Your resume in PDF format.