Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We’re searching for a business analyst who is focusing on gathering requirements, documentation, configuration, and client support of the i2go platform to meet our clients’ needs.
- Gather, document, and manage the software requirements, in collaboration with external and internal stakeholders.
- Be the focal point of the requirements specifications throughout the project lifecycle, and ensure software delivered as of the expected level of quality.
- Write requirements specifications documents for the project by using the most efficient format (text, UML diagrams, graphics).
- Manage and track the requirements specification changes.
- Collaborate with the project manager and the technical team to understand the customer needs as well as delivering recommendations to all the stakeholders.
- Support project and engineering teams in presenting our solution to the clients.
- Report progress against deadlines as requested by the project team and management.
- Verify whether the software built and deliverables meet the client requirements.
- Analyze business standards, trends, and competitors.
- Ensure the reusability of documented requirements so that subsequent projects can benefit.
- Participate in the preparation of the RFP process to cover the software business aspects.
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
- Learn and understand our solution and actively participate in client meetings.
- Ensure compliance with the tigerlab process and policies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view.
- Experience working with development teams.
- Experience in the end-to-end software delivery lifecycle.
- Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders.
- Experience of SaaS or platform technology solutions will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders.
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
This is why you should join us
- We believe good work equipment can improve productivity and work efficiency. So, we provide a Macbook to each of our employees.
- We value top talent and we pay competitively because they deserve to be well remunerated.
- We never compromise on coffee. We have a coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- We have a casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- You will work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- You get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application