Accouting & Finance Intern
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
tigerlab is one of the fastest-growing insurance software companies in the world with offices in Europe and an innovation hub in Kuala Lumpur. We help insurance companies to build software that promotes efficiencies and effectiveness throughout their value chain. Founded in 2008 by Tobias Bergman, we are a team of 50+ people from 10+ countries, dedicated to pushing insurance forward through transforming insurance companies digitally.
About the Job
We are searching for an accounting & finance intern to prepare and analyze financial numbers for audit and investment purposes.
- Assist in monthly finance and accounting reports preparation.
- Prepare presentations and spreadsheet analysis for internal company audits.
- Support in daily accounting related administrative tasks.
- Research on industry-related investment topics.
- Assist in any ad-hoc analysis and administrative duties.
- Studies with a focus on accounting, finance, or a related field.
- You possess critical thinking and excellent analytical skills.
- You have outstanding excel or spreadsheet skills.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- You are familiar with general accounting and investment analysis topics.
- You are a motivated team player and a strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
This is why you should join us
- An exciting internship at a top-notch international IT company.
- Full integration as an equal full-time member of the finance team
- Hands-on experience in relevant working across different international financing tasks.
- Broad experience and exposure to international financing topics
- A coffee machine that can grind beans and brew a well-balanced cup of coffee before you start your day!
- Casual dress code and you won’t get fired if you insist on wearing formal wear.
- Our office is located at a golden location. It is easily accessible (MRT & Bus) and you’ll be overwhelmed by the choices of food.
- Work with the smartest and most passionate people from over 10 nationalities.
- Get a rare opportunity to build a software that pushes the oldest and largest industry forward, in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing regions in the world.
Your application must include
- Your resume in PDF format.
Submit your Application
Accounting & Finance Intern